Post Date: 4/19/2019
Position Title: Lead Generation Specialist
Reports to: Sales/Administrative Manager
Position Overview: The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for following up on company generated leads and crafting personalized messaging to reach out to ideal prospects primarily by email and social media, more specifically LinkedIn. The primary focus of this role is to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. In this role, the Lead Generation Specialist must be comfortable with researching leads and then drafting custom messaging to send/receive/reply to emails and social media messages each day to prospective clients. The goal is to generate interest, schedule appointments with Senior Sales Executives and close sales.
Company Description: Outsource Consultants is a call center referral and advisory firm that helps leading companies find the perfect fit outsource call center and BPO outsourcing solutions. At no cost, we assess our clients’ needs and then save them significant time by matching them with the best outsource call centers in the world to help them drive peak performance to reduce costs and achieve high ROI!
Candidates do not need previous call center experience. The Outsource Consultants Process (OCP) is defined and our team is in need of an enthusiastic, goal driven Lead Generation Specialist to contribute to our company’s fast growth!
LEAD GENERATION SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
90% LEAD GENERATION:
- The Lead Generation Specialists team is the first point of contact to answer all company incoming calls.
- Qualify leads over the phone and email all prospects. Determine if the category of the qualified prospect falls in (A,B,C, or D) then route the lead to the appropriate person following the right process based on the type of lead.
- Using the company provided lead generating/research software seek out the decision maker contact to send personalized messaging and assign accurate follow up to the account.
- Create a top 50 list of Ideal Prospects to reach out to.
- Draft customized messages based on in-depth research about the prospect.
- Find email addresses through software.
- Looking through LinkedIn to determine personal connections.
- Use the lead generation software to asses new leads and prospects to pursue.
- 60% of the position is to research, create custom messaging, send, and receive dozens of emails and/or social media (LinkedIn) outreach per day to prospective clients, generating interest, scheduling appointments with and for Senior Sales Executives.
- Work with the sales admin team to draft and write project descriptions, side by sides, questionnaires, and emails for owned opportunities.
- Initiate call center partner search based on client requirements and criteria for opportunity.
- Coordinate the submission proposal from call center partners to clients and maintain follow up communication throughout the life of the deal maintaining a client relationship.
- Track documents and maintain related field updates in CRM.
- Enter and edit contacts, prospects, and notes into the CRM.
- Email call center partners to schedule calls with clients for specific cost proposals.
- Research accounts, identify ideal prospects, and generate interest.
- Nurture and follow up on inbound leads.
- Track Activities – Continuously log activities and data into the CRM.
- Meet and exceed quarterly KPI’s (key performance indicators).
9% Processes/Documentation Support:
- Input and keep track of personal KPI’s for company meetings.
- Contribute ideas, create, and update processes and provide feedback to the development team to enhance the CRM experience.
- Test new enhancements in CRM to ensure they meet user requirements.
- Organize and create email templates.
- Work with the Sales Executive Assistant on items related to sales personnel in general.
- Work with coordinating departments to update documents, follow up with questions, and maintain thorough communication between departments.
- Anticipate team department growth needs and proactively set up next steps.
1% Miscellaneous Tasks:
- Answer non-sales related phone calls to the appropriate persons.
- Scan, send, and file documents as required.
- Maintain a clean and organized office and working space.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- 1-2 years of business professional writing experience via email and LinkedIn.
- Previous sales experience preferred to understand the cycle of a sale.
- Demonstrated success in lead qualification by phone.
- Bachelor’s college degree in business or equivalent business professional experience.
- Experience with calendar and task management.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, be independent, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of contact center technology and concepts.
- Familiarity using Mac OS platforms and Internet/PC proficient.
- Proficiency with CRM systems.
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Calendar experience.
- Experience with telephone systems, and Skype and Google Hangouts conference calling.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors):
- Must be an energetic, dependable, team player with a positive attitude.
- Committed work ethic, punctual, dependable, competitive, and sales oriented.
- Excellent professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups both in-person and electronically (email/instant messaging).
- Ability to use technology to improve daily business and processes.
- Ability to be focused in a high-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team.
- Proven independent thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines as well as maintaining a high quality of work.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization which are; Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Customer Satisfaction.
Benefits: Outsource Consultants offers competitive compensation based on qualifications, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401k benefits. Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO) is also offered.
This is an expanding role and subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of the Inside Sales Representative position and additional duties may be assigned as the position adapts.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Jade Wangensteen at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference where you saw this job posting.