Call Center RFP Template
Selecting the perfect fit outsource call center partner for your organization can be a daunting and difficult task. We have created a Call Center RFP (Request for Proposal) Template to help guide you through the critical questions to ask as you solicit bids from potential call center vendors. This invaluable tool will help thoroughly explain your needs and expectations and also key tips to help narrow down the key areas to consider when selecting the best vendor for your company. Companies big and small looking to outsource a call center will benefit greatly from this Call Center RFP Template.
Fill out the form to get your Free Call Center RFP Template
What should be in your Call Center RFP?*
Selecting an outsource call center partner is difficult and time consuming. Because you are selecting a partner that is an extension of your business, your choice must be compatible, experienced, reliable, high quality and cost effective.
Choosing the right outsource call center partner for your organization can be a daunting and difficult task. Making the right choice is a critical business decision. Outsource Consultants has created a Call Center Request for Proposal (RFP) Template to help guide you through the critical questions to ask as you solicit bids from potential call center vendors. This invaluable tool will help thoroughly explain your needs and expectations to help narrow down the key areas to consider when selecting the best vendor for your company. Companies big and small looking to outsource to a call center can benefit greatly from this Call Center RFP Template.
- Questionnaire format
- Due date
- Selection process overview and timeline
Your Organization & Requirements – (introductory statements, not questions)
- Description of your company and outsourcing objectives
- Program requirements (upsell, orders, customer service, technical support)
- Flowchart of program – where the outsourcer fits in
- Service level goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Current scope – internal or outsourced
- Current monthly call volume
Their Organization Described
- Related experience – case histories
- Vendor’s philosophy, approach, and culture
- Organization chart
- Staff Information – management, account, supervisor, phone, and turnover rate
- Training procedures
- Locations (onshore, nearshore, offshore)
- Supervisory procedures – quantity and quality control
- Account management and contact
- Program change procedures
- Problem resolution
- Vendor changes in key staff
- Potential conflicts of interest
Tracking & Systems
- Tracking capabilities (test calls)
- Scripting – detail your requirements
- Reporting – detail your requirements
- Their systems – phone and computer
- Data transfer and interconnection – detail your requirements
Pricing & General
- References – specifically related to services required
- Pricing – detailing all fees: one-time costs, agent labor costs – per hour, per minute, discounts
- Copy of standard contract
*These are general recommendations. Specific strategies and tactics should be based on a review of your needs, market, and operation.
Our proven process takes the guesswork out of your outsource call center selection and simplifies the search process. We’ll do the heavy lifting, so all you need to do is select a partner from a highly vetted list of top performing BPO vendors.
We work with you to gain a complete understanding of your company’s key outsourcing requirements, including number of agents, scalability, budget, industry experience, languages, desired geographic location (domestic, nearshore, offshore), service type and more.
We leverage our proprietary BPO database of over 500 partners to compare over 50 data points to create a shortlist of vendors that match every one of your key requirements.
We present your key requirements and vendor pricing to you in a side by side comparative analysis so you can easily evaluate all of your vendor options in a clear, concise fashion.
We help simplify the selection process by navigating and coordinating phone calls, site visits and contract negotiations.
Outsource Consultants is a call center referral and advisory firm that helps your company find the best high-performing outsource call centers and cloud-based contact center solutions. Our experts have over 25 years of call center and BPO outsourcing industry experience and have vetted and screened over 500 of the finest nearshore, offshore and U.S. based call centers.
We do the groundwork and research to and match you with the best outsource call center options that meet your key requirements. This provides value by saving time, reducing costs and ensuring that you find a high-quality and top-performing outsource call center that best fits your needs.
We don’t recommend the top 10 BPO call centers; we find the hidden gems. These call centers provide you with high-level performance, quality English-speaking agents, and highly competitive pricing.
Outsource Consultants by the Numbers
Years of call center industry experience
Heavily vetted call centers in our database
Vendor searches performed in the last year
Average CSAT Score