Department: Vice President – Call Center Sales
Position Title: VP of Business Development
Reports to: President
If your passion is leading and executing business development strategies and relationships, then this is your next career move!
Outsource Consultants is working with a Midsized BPO with USA and nearshore call center locations. They currently specialize in energy, home warranty, and solar telesales. This client is a call center industry leader and they looking to expand into new verticals and looking for a experienced and committed VP of Business Development that can help the company achieve their strategic growth goals. The objective of this organization is to find the best quality sales professionals who are results driven and embrace a teamwork culture. The client prefers that the candidate works out of either their Largo, Florida or Las Vegas, Nevada office. For the right candidate, this position does have a remote work from home option.
The client has a growing call center that is seeking a VP of Business Development to continue grow their book of business and further expand their call center operations. As the VP of Business Development, you will be hunting and leveraging your call center relationships by generating new business to the company.
This individual must possess a professional and deep rolodex of industry contacts and seek out new contacts to identify clients that are looking to outsource their call center needs. The client is open to a variety of industry experience, it can be outside of what the client specializes in listed above, as they are looking to add new industry experience to their team and continue to grow where they have breadth of experience.
The client is seeking a professional yet fun, to generate new call center clients and be focused on stable long term inbound call center work versus outbound telesales work. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to focus on hitting their sales targets as an individual and overall company goals.
- Provides sales focused strategy and feedback to the leadership team.
- Accountable for focusing on sales growth and building a pipeline.
- Meet goals on developing new business.
- Meet revenue and pipeline sales goals to achieve monthly and quarterly success.
- Maintain knowledge of client services and offerings and awareness of competitor pricing.
- Comfortable making cold calls to prospective clients.
- Maintain flexibility to travel.
- Reports directly to the President.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong new business/sales development experience with the ability to maintain client accounts
- Possess a proactive approach
- Leadership abilities
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking abilities
- Productivity management
- Business development
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent presentation skill and effective communication oral and written
- Proficiency in communication follow up and setting next steps
- Previous call center experience
- At least five years sales experience in a Business Development role call center environment.
- At least two years’ experience working within a CRM.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, not required.
- Salary will be based on experience. Advise the compensation you are looking for, and that information will be passed to the client directly to take the next steps in the interview process. This position will be a base plus commission.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Jade Wangensteen at firstname.lastname@example.org.