Department: Management – Call Center Sales
Position Title: Director of Sales
Reports to: General Manager
If you are a highly motivated leader looking to coach a call center sales team to continued success, then this is this position you are looking for!
Outsource Consultants is working with a nearshore call center client that specializes in commercial, home warranty, and solar telesales. This client is a call center industry leader and they need a committed call center Director that can help their company achieve their goals. The mission of this organization is to provide the best quality sales professionals who are results driven and embrace a teamwork culture. This professional call center management position is an in-office opportunity and located in Barranquilla, Colombia.
The client has a growing call center that is seeking a Director of Sales to work in their call center. As the Director of Sales, you will be overseeing the call center activities and production of the call center sales floor of 200+ Agents and Supervisors.
This individual must be able to drive, push and encourage agent sales production while working with other call center employees such as Supervisors, Quality Control, Training and Human Resources to fill seats and ensure agents are getting the assistance and resources they need, and staff are being trained in with quality and company goals in mind.
The client is seeking a professional yet fun, high spirited, team coach that can get the team to produce and meet the call center clients daily and weekly sales goals and expectations. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to formulate plans and execute them.
- Directs and supervises agents and supervisors on the sales floor.
- Provides strategy and feedback to the leadership team.
- Meet both daily and weekly client sales goals to achieve monthly and quarterly success.
- Implements and enforces company policies encouraging a cohesive team.
- Delegates duties among staff members.
- Expand current clients by meeting company targets and expectations.
- Reports directly to the General Manager (second in command).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Leadership abilities
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking abilities
- Productivity management
- Business development
- Strategic thinking
- Management and outbound sales experience
- Effective communication oral and written
- At least two years sales experience in a management role call center environment.
- Experience with managing a team of at least 50-70 agents (managing over 200 agents preferred).
- Experience managing any type of dialer and entering call information into the software.
- Experience working with Work Force Management staff.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Salary will be based on experience. Advise the compensation you are looking for, and that information will be passed to the client directly to take the next steps in the interview process.
- Relocation benefits available.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Jade Wangensteen at firstname.lastname@example.org.