Outsource Consultants is looking to add to staff with a full-time Administrative Coordinator!
Position Overview: The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for directly supporting the sales team through drafting and coordinating proposals from Partners to Clients. The primary focus of this role is to complete sales related administrative work for the sales cycle such as tracking sales documents, staying updated on responses, maintaining the CRM information updates received from clients and partners, and accurate data entry. This position requires very strong writing skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly and year-end bonus’
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Visit our Careers Page for a more comprehensive list.
Company Description: Outsource Consultants is a call center referral and advisory firm that helps leading companies find the perfect fit outsource call center and BPO outsourcing solutions. At no cost, we assess our clients’ needs and then save them significant time by matching them with the best outsource call centers in the world to help them drive peak performance to reduce costs and achieve high ROI!
Candidates do not need previous call center experience. The Outsource Consultants Process (OCP) is defined and our team is in need of an enthusiastic, goal driven Administrative Coordinator to contribute to our company’s fast growth!
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
90% Administrative Coordination:
- Collaborate with the Partner Liaison on partner related projects, related department improvements, and CRM record updates.
- Draft, edit, send and save documents. Maintain formatting standards for the documents listed below:
- Project Descriptions
- Side By Side Partner Comparison sheet
- Cover letters
- Various agreements and their addendums
- Email Templates
- Document related tasks:
- Accept/Reject document edits and track changes
- Receive signed, fully execute agreements
- Save, update with edits, send to appropriate parties, track document location
- Work with Partners and Sales on submitted information and format Partner proposals, if necessary
- Ensure all applicable information is included
- Initiate opportunity searches based on client criteria, collaborate with sales, draft, and update.
- Review cost proposals received from Partners and review the document to ensure it contains all required details. Draft Side-by-Sides that provide an analysis of all Partners involved in the Opportunity.
- Meet with sales executives 1:1 on a daily basis to ensure alignment on administrative priorities.
- Coordinate submitted proposals and track documents from Partners to Opportunities and follow up communication to meet deadlines. Update related fields in the CRM.
- Ensure document naming conventions and the file structure meet company standards.
- Type up sales executive call notes and transcribe dictation.
10% Miscellaneous Tasks:
- Answer/transfer phone calls, along with other support team members.
- Scan, send and file documents as required.
- Maintain a clean and organized office and working space.
- Update and maintain records.
- Provide feedback to the Operations team to enhance the CRM and test system enhancements.
- Work with other departments to update documents, follow up with questions, and maintain thorough communication between each
- Understand administrative and sales KPI data and assist sales executives with reporting.
- Navigate company meetings and be back up support to run the sales pipeline meetings.
- Improve communication and anticipate department needs and proactively set up next steps.
- Maintain and carry out achievable project plans.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- 1 year proven administrative experience.
- 1 year in a sales environment or support role.
- 1 year of college level or business professional writing experience.
- Experience with calendar, task, and time management.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
- Associate degree in a business, office administration, and/or writing focus.
- Familiarity using Mac OS platforms and Internet/PC proficient.
- Experience with using a CRM system.
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Google equivalent, Google Mail, Google Drive, and Calendar experience.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors):
- Must be an energetic, dependable, team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent professional judgement and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups both in-person and electronically (email/instant messaging).
- Ability to use technology to improve daily business and processes.
- Ability to be focused in a high-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team.
- Proven independent and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines as well as maintaining a high quality of work.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization: Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, and Teamwork and Partnership.
This is an expanding role and subject to change at any time. The items listed above are not the full extent of the Administrative Coordinator position and additional duties may be assigned as the position develops. Outsource Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Jade Wangensteen at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference where you saw this job posting.