Direct response marketing has been very popular for many years. There’s a good reason for this popularity: these kinds of marketing campaigns generate a ton of leads and sales. Examples of direct response marketing campaigns include:
- Television commercials that urge viewers to call within a given amount of time to receive a great offer.
- Email or physical mail urging the recipient to contact the company within x amount of days.
- Web landing pages that prompt the user to fill out a form or call a number to get a quote.
- Paid advertisements on social media that evoke positive emotions in people and lead them to contact the company.
These are only a few direct marketing campaign options, but the results can be incredible depending on the company’s execution. However, an important piece of a direct response campaign’s success is the company’s contact center.
Having a solid contact center can make the difference between success and failure in your next direct response campaign. With a sudden influx of hundreds or even thousands of new customers reaching out to your company, the necessity of an efficient contact center cannot be overstated. A great contact center will increase sales and significantly impact your bottom line.
The right contact center partner will increase your direct response campaign inbound sales, up-sells, and average order size. In addition, by implementing outbound sales order recovery of lost sales or inquiries, you can generate incremental revenue by monetizing lost sales from your direct response campaign and lower your overall cost per order by as much as 30%.
The following are four ways contact centers help companies with their direct response campaigns:
- Live Operator Inbound Sales and Customer Service: This experience helps companies significantly increase sales conversions. It also helps reduce their customer service and retention costs if the contact center is outsourced to nearshore locations.
- Outbound Order Recovery: On a pay per performance basis, contact center agents convert unclosed non-order and inquiry calls to increase campaign revenues by 25% to 40%.
- Capacity & Scalability: Outsourcing with contact centers can provide companies with something that in-house contact centers don’t: nearly unlimited scalability. In addition, outsourcing allows companies to offer service 24 hours per day, no matter what day of the year.
- Training & Compliance: Customized sales, service, continuity training programs, and skills testing are instrumental to the success of your business. Many contact centers know it’s important that each and every agent is with your customers, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and satisfaction every time on every call. They also offer PCI compliance and other forms of certification to ensure they’re up to your industry standards.
Need an omnichannel contact center to turn your next direct response marketing campaign into a major success? We can help!
Outsource Consultants are call center experts with over 20 years of outsourcing industry experience that have spent thousands of hours vetting and analyzing the strengths and specializations of the industry-leading outsource call center vendors. If you’re considering call center outsourcing, simply call 888-766-4482 or email email@example.com today and we’ll help you find the solution that best fits your exact requirements.